Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who is associated with Coyote Crossing and he told me that new owners are going to be in place for this season. For those of you who do not know of Coyote, it is located west of Cadillac, just south of the Caberfae SKi area turnout off M-55. There are several newer cabins for rent and a restaurant that wants to GROW. What do you guys & gals want to see on the menu? The place itself is newer than anything else around and the cabins are much more adequate than others in the area. How about a web site with a live cam? Need some input here. Thanks, Andy

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting! :whistling:[/b]
NOT the owner. Just a friend helping a friend. My pockets might as well be empty! Six figures is WAY out of my ball park. So are the headaches of owning a place like that!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is the owner from the area? I have a place over in Irons.[/b]
Umm I cannot talk much about the owner- NOT from the area and owns other business interests. I have to leave it at that. Your place is on the corner down by the river? I think you came by a few yrs. ago to look @ my 1997 F-III ? Live on Pine Lake right?

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
Umm I cannot talk much about the owner- NOT from the area and owns other business interests. I have to leave it at that. Your place is on the corner down by the river? I think you came by a few yrs. ago to look @ my 1997 F-III ? Live on Pine Lake right?[/b]
Hell yeah! A buddy bought it from you. We used to own the corner cabin on the river. We're up on James Rd now north of 10 1/2 mile Rd.

New owners not yet the 'official' new owners?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hell yeah! A buddy bought it from you. We used to own the corner cabin on the river. We're up on James Rd now north of 10 1/2 mile Rd.

New owners not yet the 'official' new owners?[/b]
Ya the ownership transfer is underway. When I can "officially" post the owners info I will. On James north of 10 1/2? OK I know where you are. I wonder if that old F-III is around any more? Lots of good times on that baby almost 10 yrs. ago. I gave up on Doo and switched to Poo after the F-III went. Anyhow please pass on to your fellow non computer sledders that CC will be changing for the better and FWIW there is tons of off trail stuff around there. You probably know that already though!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Coyote Crossing is a nice place, stayed there the last 2 years. Comments, serve breakfast, make sure they still serve LaBatts, don't make it a federal case if I want to check out at 1:00 P.M. on Sundays, and yes a snow cam on their website is always a good idea.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Coyote Crossing is a nice place, stayed there the last 2 years. Comments, serve breakfast, make sure they still serve LaBatts, don't make it a federal case if I want to check out at 1:00 P.M. on Sundays, and yes a snow cam on their website is always a good idea.[/b]
Thanks FAST. Breakfast is something that will be addressed with the current manager very soon. I am totally with ya on that! I will also check on the Labbatt's drought, the web cam will be brought up also.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Coyote Crossing is a nice place, stayed there the last 2 years. Comments, serve breakfast, make sure they still serve LaBatts, don't make it a federal case if I want to check out at 1:00 P.M. on Sundays, and yes a snow cam on their website is always a good idea.[/b]
Ditto, but make that "Blue Light", since I'm trying to watch my carb intake! :wink:
Here's a pic of a CC cabin from our last stay.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts