Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a possibility of a new cross country circuit in the northern US States of Minnesota, North Dakota, Wisconsin, and possibly Manitoba.  Pat Mach is the guy trying to put it together but he needs racers to e-mail him and let him know so he can get some numbers to propose to the factories.  If you are serious about racing xc then email Pat with your name, address, and any comments you have.  The address will only be used to mail you information.
[email protected]
[email protected]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Can I run my 1998 ZRT600 with a 136 1.5 track? If so I need to know the rules and requirements, and I will be there.

I sent an E-mail as well.

I would love to run the circuit with a full race sponsorship with new sleds but this is what I have.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I requested info and Pat Mach wrote me back.  There is a 500cc limit, I guess, which works for me and my 485cc Yamaha.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I see Pat just joined SW as 'pjmach' so maybe he can answer all our questions directly right here.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Yo Pat, I hope you get something going. Just so you know this is Steve Olson from 10 mile north of you. If you need any help let me know and I will see what I can do.   Email [email protected].

1 - 6 of 6 Posts