Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yes I have one in my rev 600 and have about 80 miles on it.
Does it work, hell yes.
I have the complete kit with the thundershift arms.
If you want some info let me know, and I will be more than happy to help.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
What's involved in installing this kit? Can a rank amateur do it? I have never worked on a TRA III clutch before, but I did do clutching on my Arctic Cat 9-bolt last year.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Originally posted by Rev@Nov 21 2002, 04:45 PM
Yes I have one in my rev 600 and have about 80 miles on it.
Does it work, hell yes.
I have the complete kit with the thundershift arms.
If you want some info let me know, and I will be more than happy to help.

:thumbsup:
Could you tell me what you had to do to put this kit on.
Thank for the info :thumbsup:

·
Registered
111 Posts
I was too busy to install the kit myself so I dropped my clutches off at my dealer.
If you have ever installed a clutch kit before you would not have any problems installing this one.
Give Bill a call and he will answer all your questions.
If you want to make sure its the same kit as I am running just mention my name..Kam Blight.
Good luck.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Rev is'nt the Cudney Clutch Kit with Thunder shift arms awesome or what I have one installed on my 2001 Summit 600. :D
I am in the process of buying another Cudney Kit with Thunder Shift kit for my 007 600HO. How are you finding the hook up with that Rev of yours, I have heard of some riders are not having any luck at hooking up the unit on take off. The reason why I am asking this is I have not been able to ride my new Rev, I am still waiting for my new 1 1/4 inch track and it has been on back order for a while now. :(

I have to say the lunch box decal on the 007 REV sure looks ugly, I just cut around the ski-doo name part of the decal with a small razor knife and removed the rest of the decal of the guy standing there.
That sure has improved the looks the red ski-doo name on black panels look cool. :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts