Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,just wondering what was the power peak of my 01 mxz 800 after recal cause I know they messed with the computer .I know you got dynos so I wondering where 2 clutch it.I think 7750 rpm is stock so as it changed?And what hp numbers have you got before and after recal?Thanks  Tommy.

·
Registered
71 Posts
The power peak before and after recall is 7,850 RPMS, however no two motors are the same!  The HP numbers before and after recall are around 130HP, and again no two motors are the same.  Some may have more horsepower, some less - some may have a higher power peak, some lowwer.  The recall did nothing for performance.

·
Registered
292 Posts
We have not dyno'ed a 2001 with the update pistons and mpem update.  However We have dyno'ed both 2001 and 2002 and they peaked at 7800, the 2002 has more over rev than the 2001 but both peaked the same.

GLHRACING

·
Registered
288 Posts
We did about 50 recalls on the 01 800 and saw no gains in performance, other than most of them had the rings worn out and they definitely were helped by new pistons and rings but as far as any gains they are about the same as they were when they were new in o1.  --  Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts