Snowmobile World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone ever got any work done from these guys? I was looking into buying the package that they have for the rev. Has anyone ever used them before?

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I run Cudney's clutch kit on my 670. Bill is great...he's there to help when you need it and in my opinion his products and setups do work. Another plus is that he is in Canada...don't have to deal with Americans ;) :0: :p

·
Registered
154 Posts
Rocketman..Better watch your P's and Q's there! Remember we are your only buffer from Mexico! :angry:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I was also looking into Bill's product, the silencer and 700 head mod in particular, and was wondering how the head mod will affect reliability, as well as how the service is. Does he warranty his products?

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Bill is a strait shooter, and will back his work up. They actually have spent time working on the stuff they offer, nit just order it out of a catalog and send it too ya.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Rev it, I'm sticking up for Rocket on this one. With the Canadian fifty cent dollar, it's getting hard to justify purchasing the same parts from south of the border. For the rest of you asking about Bill....800MXZ is right on the mark when he says Bill is a straight shooter. Phone him direct, and he'll answer all your questions.

This message is from a satisfied customer. :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
I hear ya Bogie, thats why I like visiting Canada! I feel rich when I exchange money at the border. :D

But on the way back........ :(

·
Registered
316 Posts
Bill, can set you up as much as you want. Money is all that determines how fast you go. I watched Bill do two "come from behind" races and take second. That is VERY hard to do in Pro Stock classes. His sleds run very well. Bill had an MXZ800 twin hitting 118 mph two years ago (Tugboats) without a big bore kit. That is fast for an 800 twin single pipe. Plus he knows the Mach Zs like the back of his hand. Bill is also selling some type of gasoline additive this year. I wonder what it is called???????

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the info everyone,
I emailed Bill the other day and he already got back to me. I like what he had to say but I think I'm going to wait until I get some miles on my sled before I buy anything. I want to race a couple of my friends to get a good comparsion after I do the work.

On antoher note I e-mailed bombi about ordering some parts for my rev and they followed the e-mail up with a phone call. :blahblah:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Only had one experience with Mr. Cudney and it was a bad one.
Set me up with a 'clutch kit', didn't work and wouldn't back it up ???

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
same here,i bought some thunder shift arms ,and did not get any help,except an email that said i must buy the rest of his kit to get the arms to work properly(i was eating belts like no tommorrow )i did get a good backshift with the arms,but could not justify spending more money after i spent $500 for the arms,im not saying he is not a nice guy,just that i expected more than what i received :(

·
Registered
546 Posts
i sent him a few messages looking to purchase a set up for my mach and he got back to me once and said he would e-mail me a package when he had time to get it together last year.
i never heard back even after sending a few e-mails.
i have not been to his site lately but back then he only advertised packages for twins not triples.
he may possibly cater to twins only or just prefer them?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have ordered parts from Bill and have called many times with questions on set-up for my sled and he has been VERY helpful...I would strongly recommend him and his services...Hope this gives some peace of mind...Al.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I cant say enough about Bill.
Last year I ran a kit on my 800 renegade. It really woke my sled up.
This year I am running a package on my 600 rev and WOW what a difference.
I have a race timer and the time differences were phenomenal.
I raced against a standard 600 rev and was beating him by 3-4 sled lengths in 500 ft.
Bill has always responded to my calls and emails and has been very very helpful.
Right now I would go anywhere else.

Bill also has sleds out there that are being raced and he is very very competitive.

When you buy other products you dont get near the customer support that Bill offers.

What Rev do you have?

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Originally posted by Rev it! 800X@Nov 8 2002, 10:37 AM
Rocketman..Better watch your P's and Q's there! Remember we are your only buffer from Mexico! :angry:
lol...just messin around dude. ;)

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
i have to say that bill has answered all me emails and i have talked to him on the phone when ever i have called he took the time to talke to me and answer any questions i have had. now keep in mind just from the posts u have read here. how many are there? well u could just figure out how many calls and emails he must get plus run a shop and race.he does not blow up the hp`s just give it to you the way it is. also one other thing a thunder shift kit is not his kit he may sell them but thunder products are who makes them..... ;) :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts