Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have Arctic Cat's customer service phone number or any other number that I can call to check on parts. I have been waiting sense last Winter and my dealer is not being much help.
Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I almost had this one memorized, unfortunately....800-279-0179.  Good luck in getting someone to help ya.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
cat absolutly sucks on the phone. They know nothing of any commonly known to dealer problems and spin ya. You need a good dealer when owning a cat.  I know that around me only good dealers are still around except one and it's just to big to go away unfourtunatly.
Caleb

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jim thanks for the phone number, after about five attempts I did get to talk to somebody at Cat and she did have a record of my wife's sled and that they needed to send some parts. However she added that they did not have the most important part and she did not know when they would be buliding any!!!
Paul

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
You're welcome, and good luck!  The lack of customer service from Cat and Polaris amazes me.  I guess they figure die-hard sledders are going to buy sleds no matter how bad the service is.  I guess being in the car business I expect other companies to cater to their customers the way we do.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Jim,

I agree with you 110%!!  I also work in the automotive industry(Honda cars) in the parts dept., and it's almost un-believable to me that the sled mfgs. can get away with what they do and continue to sell product!!!
-JPL

A

·
0 Posts
Arctic Cat has a dealership in Minn. that does alot of their tech advice, but unfortunately I cannot remember the name.  I called them a few times and they were very helpful.  Try calling them again and asking them for the tech dealer.

·
Registered
757 Posts
ARCTICZRT600 - You're not thinking of RV Sports in TRF are you?  I know I've talked to them on the phone a few times and they've been very helpful.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts