Snowmobile World banner
1 - 3 of 10 Posts

· Registered
261 Posts
I have D&D on my 00 Zr 600 LE. I like the sound of the pipe. Not to loud at low speed. Gas milage is about the same as my buddies stock 600. Mine came used with the D&D cluthing on it. The cluthing could be different. If you like a real hard pull off the line. You'll like it. But if you stop and go ALOT.. It can get annoying. It can be very smooth at mid range though. Buts the stop and go is hard on the belt. But other than that. No problems with mine. Sled has 3300 miles on it. I belive it has had it since I was new. Bought it from someone I know. Think SNOW!

· Registered
261 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Little green sixer @ Jan. 25 2002, 10:07pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't know if catman has the same problem or it maybe the same as what he is talking about. The sled still has the little bit of hesitation at the start. that can be changed throught the springs and weights[/b][/quote]
Not sure if it's D&D but mine is deffenitly clutched differnt. I have no hesitation on the start. I called the guys and D&D and they said it was changed to eliminate that problem..  So maybe thing about that also when you purchase. I recomend A softer sping i think... Mine hits about 5000-5500 in there and hits hard and goes. I wish it was a little eassier on my belt.  :-/

1 - 3 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.