Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would drop a line , and say what a good experience I had dealing with these guys.

http://www.dtdyno.com

I bought a covered trailer from them back in the summer, and I had a major hassle bringing it into Canada. The VIN was "wrong" and had to be changed by the trailer company, who took forever, and numerous calls to keep them moving on it. I'm sure it would have been MUCH easier to tell me forget it, and sell it to someone else, but they didn't do that, and wouldn't even take a deposit to keep it. Thats pretty good considering I am in Canada and all the trouble they went through.After a month of this I picked it up, and when I got in home , NOW there was a "problem " with the ownership acording to our DMV(have I mentioned what a bunch of jerks our DMV is yet??!!). I contacted Derek again,sent him the paperwork, and he fixed it up without a hassle. So all in all, VERY good to deal with, would highly recomend them.Thanks again guys!

Dave St.Louis

·
Registered
316 Posts
I agree with you. Derek is very friendly and they are great to do business with! If you need work done on your sled, Derek is honest, and not overpriced. He respects the fact that not everyone has buckets of money.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts