Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachment=36729:DSCN2279.JPG][attachment=36729:DSCN2279.JPG][attachment=36730:DSCN2281.JPG]Hey

I am new here so I hope this works....

My parents aere downsizing and his old(he says 69, all I can find on the net indicate a 70) Yamaha that was sitting in the garage for 18 yrs is now in my garage. It was running when parked, so if I can get it going again I will start on the body and the rest.

Hope to have a cool little sled I can jump on for a quick trip to the bar for a drink with my friend at the lake who has a mint 77 Ski-doo RV.

I'll keep you posted on progress if you all want.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
[attachment=36729:DSCN2279.JPG][attachment=36729:DSCN2279.JPG][attachment=36730:DSCN2281.JPG]Hey

I am new here so I hope this works....

My parents aere downsizing and his old(he says 69, all I can find on the net indicate a 70) Yamaha that was sitting in the garage for 18 yrs is now in my garage. It was running when parked, so if I can get it going again I will start on the body and the rest.

Hope to have a cool little sled I can jump on for a quick trip to the bar for a drink with my friend at the lake who has a mint 77 Ski-doo RV.

I'll keep you posted on progress if you all want.[/b]
Nice Vintage Sled, Just go some place else besides the bar when you go riding. The two don't mix.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I get that no drinking part......it's more about being seen with the old sled parked beside the newest and greatest out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts