Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Waubesa Snowbirds will be holding their annual radar run January 21, 2012. The event will be held at Christy's Landing on Lake Waubesa. More information to follow as event draws near.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This event will have two 800 ft tracks which will be on the ice. There are multiple classes that one can enter. Last year we had a sled that ran 144.9 mph which was the fastest of the day. If you have any questions, please ask. More information to follow.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What we did last year was we had $150 prize for being the fastest sled on the ice, there was also a prize for the fastest woman as well. The last few years we have had trophies for first and second place for each class. Also, there is only one sled running at a time so you are not racing against an opponent, just to see how fast you can get your sled going. If you search for "Christy's Landing" in google maps, it should show a map of the lake as well as where the event will be held. Sorry I don't have a link for you but hopefully this should help. Any other questions, please ask.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If the 28th of January does not work, we have scheduled a make up date of February 25th. I will try to answer any questions to the best of my ability.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts