Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for info on the trails from Coldwater, Ontario To Southriver, Ontario. Going up though Port sydney On. though to Huntsville, Ontario looking for gas stops and restarants?? if any one could help?? Or would it be a better ride and more places to stop for gas and such up though Parry Sound over to Dunchurch to Sunridge then to south river thanks Brian
[email protected] ;)

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
There's a Petrocan south of the Port Sydney Culvert under #11 There are 2 gas stations in South River. I've driven past them & they were packed w/ sleds.

I don't what things are like north of Huntsville w/ all the construction. I'll be up there in a week so I'll fill you in. I'll send you my sledding info.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Have done Orillia to North Bay and Orilla to South River. Ran B to C to C-114 to D101B to D-123. I think if I did it again, I would stay on C up to D near Sprucedale and then go back across D to D-123. Going through Huntsville area is a pain in the a$$. Lots of road running, hard to find gas and bumpy trails because of all the Deerhurst rentals. Stayed in South River at the Algonquin motel. Nothing special, but ok. We got gas at Wood Lake, and Huntsville. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Rollo, when you say Wood Lake, is that the same Wood Lake by Hwy 118?

Bwolfe, there's Shell gas & the Sprucedale Hotel in Sprucedale.

You can get gas near Novar (home of Arnie's Cat House).

Also gas in Katrine & food @ the Trading Post.

To get gas in Burk's Falls, a bit of street running is involved.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Oh yeah. I forgot that wood lake store is not open any more. There is another place near there on 118, the country cottage store I think that has gas. Of course, coming from Coldwater, you will probably want to stay more to the west.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
If you run through Gravenhurst(gas at Sanders) up the
pipeline trail to Bracebridge there is gas along the way as well.Muskoka doo could tell you the names probobly :D

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
What is the trail distance for this ride?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts