Snowmobile World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went sledding today back in the hills, there was about 35 sleds playing on the hills, the summits were the kings none the less, alot of renegades and mountain cats and also ZR's and mountain maxes.  One guy on a powder special tried to go a little too far and lost it, the thing must have flipped 10 times and rolled a dozen times and finally came to a halt when it hit a big birch tree man it was crazy, my buddy on 700 summit x set the highmark, superb sledding here in Newfoundland Canada now!

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
jwheeler,
i thought when i read "DEAD CAT" that the boys on the rock had discovered chinese food.  :)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I thought he maybe wanted a kitten, to replace dead cat,LOL. Here's a thought_ Cat's sometimes have green eyes, but not green bodies,LOL Why then can't arctic cat stay away from all green bodies, I always loved black with small green stripes. ???  :angry:

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
mxz7,
no doubt and the "cat in the hat" taught jwheeler the business right out of the dr.suess manual. do you like green eggs and dead cat ?

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
this post was one that started out funny and went no where because justin went on a hiatus from us all back in january.  

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
You can snowmobile to the Chinese restaurant in Gooderham Ontario. Any other Chinese restaurants you can sled too?

There's one in Bancroft, but you have to park your sled at the old train station & walk a couple minutes to get to it.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Hey revrnd  there's one for you, make a list of all sled accesable Chinese restaurants in Ontario !!!! lol Give then Arctic riders a place to haul their dead cats into....
There's one in Temagami  you can ride right up to ( god knows why any one would want to ) .

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I'm busy enough with the Motel Listing
I'll pass that suggestion off to anyone else that has too much time on their hands  

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
the best chinese food in the world is in waterford ontario called YIN'S. a friend of mine that supplies restaurants says he tried to supply them with his products but said they buy their own all fresh not premade like other places. something else he said was their kitchen was the cleanest he had ever seen and that other places that you need to call ahead for reservations were not all the nice in the kitchen.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Paul what are you doin digging up bones here in the board, this place is really slowing down for the summer i guess.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
It is SO dead, I'm losing my mind. I need post's to read, and not old recycled ones. Caleb

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
it is bad when we have run out of ideas that the old ones have to be pulled from the archives, but worse is when the same topic comes up time and time again by some of the same people they must be losing their minds for sure.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts