Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a call this week from the man handling the sale of that 1973 Cadillac Ambulance I talked about last December 2007. It looks like were moving forward again and hopefully, within 2 weeks I can pay for it and take possession. YES!!
It is a dream come true! I fiqure it will take me about a year and a half with hopes of it looking as flashy as the last picture I've attached. Then off to attend the PCS Hearse/Ambulance car show being held in Flint, MI August 2009.

Richard

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Hearse hell.......you could easily get a sled and all your gear in the back of that thing! Am I the only one seeing the possiblities here??? :)

I remember as a kid my dad buying a new Sedan DeVille...it was baby blue with a white vinyl top. Man it rode like a dream and the power steering was so easy, especially for a big heavy car like that. What I wouldn't give to have that thing sitting in my garage now.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ther was a guy in my town a few years ago , that had an early 80's Deville and he "Elcaminoed" it. and had a sled in the back. He did a pretty decent job on it too.
It was a definit double take the first few times I saw it.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Ther was a guy in my town a few years ago , that had an early 80's Deville and he "Elcaminoed" it. and had a sled in the back. He did a pretty decent job on it too.
It was a definit double take the first few times I saw it.
Awesome idea.

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No sled pulling

Will it be pulling sleds?
Naw, it will stricly be a toy to play with. They way these things eat gas it will make the Arab nation really happy.

Richard

1 - 10 of 10 Posts