Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for the boy a new jacket and bibs came across this hillcross jacket from reima for $67.50 in adult small.not bad for a jacket that retails for 270 bucks. Dennis Kirk , they had larger sizes available. :thumbsup: arctiva mpg bibs $68 bucks. I am not sure about the jacket but the mpg bibs are 06 models stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
980 Posts
FWIW, I have the Arctiva RPM bibs and I love em'. You just have to have a long jacket because there is no real back to them.

·
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FWIW, I have the Arctiva RPM bibs and I love em'. You just have to have a long jacket because there is no real back to them.[/b]
the hillcross jacket is 3/4 length.

·
Registered
306 Posts
looking for the boy a new jacket and bibs came across this hillcross jacket from reima for $67.50 in adult small.not bad for a jacket that retails for 270 bucks. Dennis Kirk , they had larger sizes available. :thumbsup: arctiva mpg bibs $68 bucks. I am not sure about the jacket but the mpg bibs are 06 models stuff.[/b]
I too have a pair of MPG bibs and great! :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Nice looking coat Barry.....Tough color to keep clean though.

Snow4

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
looking for the boy a new jacket and bibs came across this hillcross jacket from reima for $67.50 in adult small.not bad for a jacket that retails for 270 bucks. Dennis Kirk , they had larger sizes available. :thumbsup: arctiva mpg bibs $68 bucks. I am not sure about the jacket but the mpg bibs are 06 models stuff.[/b]
Sweet deal Barry. I always like the snow shows , alot of dealers try to unload there non-current stuff . If you shop and watch your prices you can find good deals on factory stuff. I bought a new jacket last yr. It was a 05 x team jacket w/ liner, reg 279.00, I bought it for 125.00, Ive upgraded/replaced most of our clothing this way over the past few years and it sure saves the pennies vs's full price . Bibs are on the list for me soon. Another good place is kuyahora, we bought a few things from them and were very happy w/ the deals and service.

mutt

·
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice looking coat Barry.....Tough color to keep clean though.

Snow4[/b]
actually its not that color its this one :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
actually its not that color its this one :thumbsup:[/b]
Personally, I like that one better.. :thumbsup: ( color wise )

Snow4

1 - 8 of 8 Posts