Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D I'm looking for Decals formy 1981 6000 eltigre hood etc. anyone know of links etc. so I can find them? thanks Mike :D

·
10,054 Posts
have you talked to the dealer,,,, I know that the distribution center in Bucyrus Ohio has lot of decals from older cat sleds,,, maybe they would still have them there,,,,

·
Registered
582 Posts
Go to oldsleddecals.com

Frank Sadlon does an excellent job. If you can't find the decals on the website, email him and see what he can do. Many times he will just need a picture or something and he can reproduce them. Give him a try, he's pretty reasonable.

D

·
10,054 Posts
does he do custom decals also?? I want something pretty simple for my zrt, but not the stock ones,,,,

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:cool: I e-mailed him today but he has'nt replied yet . He doesnt list any decals newer than 1979.for the arcitc cats . But I'm sure he can fix me up . The 1979 cross country cat has similar graphics to mine so I'm sure he can whip them up . If not I will have them painted on I took many photos and also traced out all the graphics on paper . before removing the decals . plus one side came off almost complete and I mounted it to a peice of poster board . :cool:

·
Registered
582 Posts
puree,

Try emailing him and see what he can do. It usually takes him a day to reply on his emails. I think he checks it at night. I have not done much business with him yet, but I will be doing a lot very soon.

D

·
Registered
582 Posts
I spoke to Frank (oldsleddecals.com) and he said that he can make decals by looking at a picture. If you can get one side of your decals off, send it to him and he can do it. I'm having him do it for my 77 Scorpion LiL Whip.

Call Frank, he can do anything. 608-825-8205

D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts