Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we had one last shot at snow.. Forecast was for 5-7" or maybe over a foot!.. Didn't happen.. I've already summerized the sleds but still, I'd glady take them out for one last hurrah.. We got some flurries and that was it.. I look back over the pictures from the trips we took this winter and get this feeling of emptiness, knowing that the next trip is at least 10 mo. away (and that's only if it snows) .... This is a cruel sport.. This was my first season back into sledding since I was basically a kid.. My wife loved it too (thank God) and we are planning trips for next winter already.. I've always enjoyed winter sports but for the last 30 years it's been mostly downhill skiing. Never got too excited about that since I've been doing it since I was five. When friends and neighbors were dreading snowfalls this last winter I was praying that we'd get hammered each and every time... Now that's all a fading memory, to make matters worse, members like snow4mydooplz start posting links to cool sled vids... Oh well, time to start getting the leaves out of the pool and make sure the lawnmower works.. Nothing like 6 mo. of sweating and swatting bugs.

·
Registered
593 Posts
This will help to ease my pain just a little! :thumbsup: -Dave[/b]
you got that right.

Attachments

·
Registered
657 Posts
Summertime blues??? What the??? LOL. Summertime blues is when you can't get out on bike because it's raining so bad you can't see the street... now that's summertime blues! I live for summer, the snomobile keeps me sane during the off-season when there's white stuff on the ground. :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
This is Trooper's summer Toy. :D Had a chance play with it @ M.I.S (Michigan International Speedway)last summer. The highlight of My summer , but only 2 Laps :bash:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
WOW, you guys have some great anti-depressants there.

I guess I'll have to take a pic of my lawn mower now. lol

Jeff

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Not quite the same arm stretching capability as a sled, but close enough to get your attention/generate that same smile. My summer depression relief. -Al

[attachment=35789:DSC00052.JPG]

[attachment=35790:DSC01107a.JPG]

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts