Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a topic under the ski-doo forum, it was a thread that had a picture of morgans new ski-doo sled. I said it was ugly... which it is and something about how it was about time doo started using A-arms. I dont see it now though. Was it deleted or something wrong with the server. Just wonderin..... thanks corey.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
I posted a topic under the ski-doo forum, it was a thread that had a picture of morgans new ski-doo sled. I said it was ugly... which it is and something about how it was about time doo started using A-arms. I dont see it now though. Was it deleted or something wrong with the server. Just wonderin..... thanks corey.[/b]
Hello,

I can't say why it was deleted simply because I don't remember. We get so many posts each day that it is hard to keep track of each one. One thing for sure though is that it did NOT have anything to do with your comments.

The only way that this would have been deleted was if it was too large or had a copyright from another site. I remember one of these recently but can't recall if this was the one.

Sorry, but I just don't remember. Send me the image that you uploaded and I will be able to tell you right away.

Thanks.

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I prob forgot to press that little "add reply" button. There was not picture it was just text. Thats ok it wasnt important anyway. I was just making sure that I wasnt having a prob with my P.O.S. packard bell computer. If my computer were a snowmobile it would be a yamaha bravo 250. LOL thanks for the reply corey.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts