Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you know that YOU can post new calendar events in the forum?

Just click on the CALENDAR link near the top (next to HELP SEARCH MEMBERS). Scroll down near the bottom of the calendar and click on the POST NEW EVENT link and whammo.

Try to include a link so users can get more info, and also where the event is at.

Thanks!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Nope i didn't but i know now ;) haha

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
It just gets better all the time.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Corey, when I get a chance I'm going to try to post some race schedules on there. I've already posted the CSRA sched.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Corey, we are planning a big trip in cochrane this winter, can we make it an official ride and is it good enough for the calendar ?

So far we are about 25 but the way things are looking we will be lots more

·
Registered
310 Posts
I just have a question...... When was the first day this site started??

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by DanR@Nov 15 2002, 12:18 PM
Corey, we are planning a big trip in cochrane this winter, can we make it an official ride and is it good enough for the calendar ?

So far we are about 25 but the way things are looking we will be lots more
YES!

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by sledcrazy@Nov 15 2002, 01:17 PM
I just have a question...... When was the first day this site started??
To the best of our memories, Nov 2, 1998 as Snowmobiling Online. Migrated to SnowmobileWorld.com around Sept 1999.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Little green sixer@Nov 15 2002, 01:44 PM
THIS SITE ROCKS :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Thanks! But if you think it rocks now, wait to you see what we are adding in a week or so...

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Originally posted by SWWebmaster+Nov 14 2002, 07:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SWWebmaster @ Nov 14 2002, 07:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Little green sixer@Nov 15 2002, 01:44 PM
THIS SITE ROCKS :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Thanks! But if you think it rocks now, wait to you see what we are adding in a week or so...[/b][/quote]
Can you give us a hint
SWRules

·
Registered
79 Posts
Site looks great. Getting better all the time. Only concern, downing loading here in NH more slowly than yesterday. Everything seems ok though.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
danr...are you serious 25 so far?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts