Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a lack of snow in lower Michigan, I'm guessing the trailer got 2-3 times the milage of the sleds  

How did your season go ?

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
4000 miles on the trailer 1000 on the sled.... I think ive done worse.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Trailered my sled about 200 miles this year and rode about 1000. Not as good as last year though. 2000 miles on the sled and it never went on a trailer except in the summer when we were working on it.
                  Ryan

·
Registered
103 Posts
well I put 373 miles on my Pro-X. thats not to bad for just getting it at the begining of the month. I had to trailer it 3-3 1/2 hrs to get to the U.P. but it was worth it

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
3.5 hours.... I wish I could go that close. Usually the ride is 6 hours and if its snowing up the hill takes about 7. But we must not forget the universal law of snowmobiling

The further one drives to use their snowmobile the more they will appreciate the joys of riding

PowderBoy

And why does everyone keep stealing the prefix to my name. Lets not forget who the original "Powder" user is.... LOL

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks like alot of trailers got a work out.

hey PowderBoy,
we gotta use powder.....I mean our other choice would be snowflake, and I aint goin there.  

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
About 1800km on sled and i figure 3500-4000km on truck/trailer
I guess i was spoiled by last winter cause a 20min drive from home and i was good to ride,but not this year.Oh well there is always next winter

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
With no snow in mn.   i took the eleds out to washington,  then to yellow stone.   so more miles on the trailer then on my snowmobiles

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
about 700 miles on the sled, 0 miles on trailer!
Only time on the truck was when I went to the radar runs in McGregor!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Good question:
trailer - 1000 miles
sled - 1700miles

Worth every pain in the ### minute of trailering!

The way I pull out all the stops to go sledding one would think there are nude women lining the trails.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
hmm..about 540miles on trailer...1000 on sled

Last edited by Rocketman at Mar. 31, 2002, 11:29am

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
this season i only used my trailer once. :D i'm not totally happy with that because there is normally snow about a 45 minute trailer ride from here but it went the same time as the snow around here did.

·
10,054 Posts
awful close this year,,, about 1000 on the trailer and 1100 on the sled,,,

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
350km on the trailer to put 500 km on the sled, and worth every minute!

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I would of put a max of 250km's on the Truck and trailer this year, if that and over 1500 miles on the sled. Only trailered twice and only once was to find snow.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Lets see.....a good 900 miles on trailer, and 1500 flawless miles on big ZERT. No question that this year was terrible as far as local riding...I didn't ride once from the house. But, overall it was an awesome year..great trails, and great friends!

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
i would have to say that i may have trialered my sled only 6 or 7 times. I am guessing no more than 500 - 600 miles. 3700 on is what i have put on snowmobiling so it wasnt a bad year. but i have seen worse and have seen better.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts