Wow that looks cool eh...

Rick

·
Registered
593 Posts
why?

power to weight ratio mean less time getting stuck

you dont see the yamaha apex getting stuck every time and it has 4 cylinder[/b]

I dont know what power to weight ratio has to do with it. He is clearly stuck already, so the only thing that matters now is how much it weighs. Power to weight only helps when your still climbing and not burried.

I would love to have snow like that. We have a whopping 6 inches here.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I dont know what power to weight ratio has to do with it. He is clearly stuck already, so the only thing that matters now is how much it weighs. Power to weight only helps when your still climbing and not burried.
I would love to have snow like that. We have a whopping 6 inches here.[/b]
my bad it was a pic of a triple when looked at it

it was a differnt pic

id hate to be that guy

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
I wouldn't mind having his problem... better than getting stuck in the mud or hitting boulders on the trail.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
I wouldn't mind having his problem... better than getting stuck in the mud or hitting boulders on the trail.[/b]
AMEN TO THAT! I love getting out and playing in the deep stuff, and if you're playing in the snow you're bound to get stuck, and often.
That Ultra is not even stuck that bad because he's on a hill. Tramp down the snow on the low side of the sled, pull on the skis till it's aiming slightly downhill, maybe lift up the rear end and get it out of the trench, et viola! you're unstuck. Maybe 2 minutes work. Well worth the joy of playing in bottomless powder.

Stuck on a flat is a bit more work.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts