Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is the weather forcasting begining to look? Still planning on making the trip up on the 16th-20th of Dec.

Shane

·
Registered
799 Posts
How is the weather forcasting begining to look? Still planning on making the trip up on the 16th-20th of Dec.

Shane[/b]

Not bad at all. The ground has held the snow now for day two so it is cold enough right now. Sometime around Thanksgiving we are supposed to get a storm which is one week earlier than my prediction. The timing doesn't matter; just so we get the snow in large quantities.

Digger

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is the rumor I hear about Cherry Bombs? By the way, what the hell is the answer to the sign you have hanging up about the damn cats? ?-)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Digger,

Is it possible to post the question about the cats online here so that we can kill some time in the next two weeks and try to figure this out.......

SWRules

·
Registered
799 Posts
Hey Digger are you working on a bigger burger? I hear that the triple only lasted 6 minutes :dazed:[/b]

Oh, that's the starter burger. We can add more patties at any time! It's more of a four wheeler burger; "The Quad".

Digger

·
Registered
799 Posts
What is the rumor I hear about Cherry Bombs? By the way, what the hell is the answer to the sign you have hanging up about the damn cats? ?-)[/b]

Cherry Bombs are real good. Smoooooth!!!! The answer is ..,...!

Digger

·
Registered
799 Posts
Digger,

Is it possible to post the question about the cats online here so that we can kill some time in the next two weeks and try to figure this out.......

SWRules[/b]
Nine men had nine baskets each. Each basket had nine cats. Each cat had nine kittens. How many legs? That's a third grade problem.

Digger

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nine men had nine baskets each. Each basket had nine cats. Each cat had nine kittens. How many legs? That's a third grade problem.

Digger[/b]
And the answer is???

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
VOME ON THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING US!! IS IT 26,262???????

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Yes, This question was presented in General Chit Chat forum. Under the topic " HELP"

and thanks Digger for letting us use it there and having some fun with it..

Snow4

·
Registered
799 Posts
It's really fun with a group that has been drinking.

Digger

1 - 17 of 17 Posts