Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, now that I've had a few weekends on the Viper I'm really impressed with it. There are very few sleds that look as good as the Viper in my opinion.
We have been getting dumped on in the last month, and there's almost too much powder!
Pulled off to the side of the Seguin trail. My favourite trail by far. And look at all that snow!

After riding in some powder... stay on the gas or your stuck.

Look at the advances in technology. Check out this buttery trail. Right near my cottage. The Lake Rosseau trails.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
So tell me do you miss riding your old sled after riding your new viper :lookaround:

hoping to get up near you this weekend TUCKER LAKE small lake right in behind MEMORIES RESTRAUNT my buddy has a cottage there. he chickened out last weekend with the snow and cold.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So tell me do you miss riding your old sled after riding your new viper :lookaround:
hoping to get up near you this weekend TUCKER LAKE small lake right in behind MEMORIES RESTRAUNT my buddy has a cottage there. he chickened out last weekend with the snow and cold.[/b]
I still do miss the lightness of that Phazer. Mainly for getting it unstuck in deep powder. But power, styling, and suspension wise... the Viper rules! :)
I've been up three weekends in a row. Great riding in Parry Sound.
I pass by Memories of Muskoka all the time! I get to the Seguin and the C from there. I usally come off Whitefish lake. I'll have to look out for your sled. I'm heading up again this weekend.

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
Great to hear you're enjoying the new sled. Trails south of Parry Sound must be better than north, rode today from Pointe Au Baril on the C trail and took 604 to Ardbeg, desperately need grooming and some more snow. Rocks, rocks, rocks.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Hey we met up on Sunday around 3pm

why did you not say hi :D

I was the guy on this sled at the Dog sled rides

I passed you in Nobel and you followed me to the dog sleds

We were standing 20 feet apart for about 15minutes

I just recognized your buds Jag he had a hard time starting :)

Attachments

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahaha. Damn, now I recognize the sled! You should have come over. lol
I was there with both of my bro's. My little bro has that ancient Jag. The electric start gear gets stuck on the wheel sometimes for him. My other bro was there as well. On the purple Doo.

I think I remember waving you by somewhere around Nobel. That Jag has no suspension for those bumps, so we lay back.
Next time I see ya, I'll say hi.
Take care.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
ya you waved me by

Yes you bros starter was winding but no catching

I thought that you looked familar as I remember your pics before and the posts about your bros 00 Formula 500LC

My sister inlaw was incharge of the Sled dog rides and Ice fishing derby

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya you waved me by

Yes you bros starter was winding but no catching

I thought that you looked familar as I remember your pics before and the posts about your bros 00 Formula 500LC

My sister inlaw was incharge of the Sled dog rides and Ice fishing derby[/b]
Those sled dogs were awesome. We had to stop there and see what was going on. So there was an ice fishing derbay as well there? Saw lots of people out by the pier there.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I was in Sprucedale, lots of snow but not a good base. The Seguin trail was good untill you got close to Hwy 11. The base got thin & rough. I hit something & bent a bunch of studs. We did a loop from Bear lake to Burks Falls then Kearney back to Bear lake. There was some good areas but alot of thin areas. There is not a good base, I hate saying this but we need some warmer temps. (just a day or two) :dazed:
I don't know if any of you guys ride any of the 700 trails in the sprucedale area, because we have a problem there. My friend's dad is a groomer that had his groomer taken away from him. The reason it got taken away from him is that there is a father & 2 sons that told the club that they can groom more trails plus his trails between the 3 of them. The groomer is always parked. They made a pass down trail 700 1 time & took the road back in stead of turning around & coming back on the trail. That was 2 weeks ago :bash: My friend's dad has a friend that helps him & they are both mad because there trails need tobe done. The club tells them they can use it but the people whos got it says are using it later(when they get a hold of them)
We need some help getting the groomer back. My friend's dad has been grooming for almost 30 years. If any one can call the club & complain that trails are not getting groomed this would help. All I know is we pay alot of money for trail passes & we have 2 guys that want to groom trails & 3 other guys screwing it up.
The club is Magnetawan Ridge Runners
If you can help out guys Thanks from me & the two guys that want to get the trails groomed :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts