Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your reports for OFSC District 4 here. Check this map:

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey guys, i'm just getting into snowmobiling this year and i'm going out this weekend to buy my 1st sled. I live in georgina and was just wondering where abouts i could ride around here.
any help will be appreciated
chris

·
Registered
62 Posts
Message moved from the wrong thread :eek:

I received this message this morning. Dang! and I just got my sled back together

12/22/2007 7:26:25
Hillsburgh - Closed Temporarily
Hillsburgh Snow Roamers trails are closed due to rain and mild weather. Please respect our landowners and stay off CLOSED trails. For more information please call our snow phone 519-855-9686

·
Registered
62 Posts
Update:

12/24/2007 5:22:45 PM

Hillsburgh Snow Roamers trails are limited. Please respect our landowners and stay off CLOSED trail section. For more information please call our snow phone 519-855-9686 Merry christmas.

·
Registered
62 Posts
1/5/2008 6:14:45 PM

Hillsburgh - Closed Temporarily

Hillsburgh Snow Roamers trails are temporarily closed due to mild weather and Rain. Help preserve the base of our trails and stay off trails while mild weather is present and listed as closed.

For more information please call our snow phone 519-855-9686

·
Registered
86 Posts
RED ALERT

There is bad gas in the district. There are a handfull of sleds blowing there pistons in the lake simcoe region. The bad gas is from the gas station off the river in keswick, you know the one if you ride in the area. Do not use the 91 octane. If anybody has blown a piston in the area and used there gas let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts