Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
10,054 Posts
wonder why we couldnt do something like that right here on the site. Maybe have members submit photos they have taken and then pick the best 12 or 13 (depending on the calender) and throw the pics on there,,,, not sure who you would even go to here to get a cost on something like that.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
wonder why we couldnt do something like that right here on the site. Maybe have members submit photos they have taken and then pick the best 12 or 13 (depending on the calender) and throw the pics on there,,,, not sure who you would even go to here to get a cost on something like that.[/b]
We were talking about that and it just faded away! Here is one image of me
that got the spark going!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
There is a guy who sells them of another site and I picked one up! I'll try to find his name and post it here! This calander is right up Jason F's ally! It is all shot out west and the picture are amazing!

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
wonder why we couldnt do something like that right here on the site. Maybe have members submit photos they have taken and then pick the best 12 or 13 (depending on the calender) and throw the pics on there,,,, not sure who you would even go to here to get a cost on something like that.[/b]
I think this could be done fairly easy after the pictures were submitted for the calander. A print shop would probably put this together afterwards but I would suggest a collage of pictures if there is lot's of interest from members who would like thier pictures on it.
Pocket calanders or smaller size calanders are a great way to say thanks to those who help sponser our SW ride as well. ( just a thought)

Snow4

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Maybe JasonF. could be a STAR in The 2008 SNOWMOBILEWORLD.COM calander! :p[/b]
I don't know about that but I am thinking about putting out a JasonF and friends video this season. I picked up a new video camera this summer and can wait to put it too the test.

I think the calendar idea is real good, we could all summit shots for this winter and then have members vote on their favorites. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
538 Posts
I could make 1 or 2, but thats about it. I do value my job ya know.

We should look into having someone make one for us. Seems like it wouldn't be that expensive.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts