Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anybody here know's Tater Tot?   He is a new member to the Ski-Doo Family.   I think he used to post here under a  different name,  but now he prefers the name Tater Tot.

ZMachMan

Attachments

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
OK ZMach, you must be poking fun at someone, what's the deal  

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
a redneck for sure he is proud that there are three hubcaps missing on his truck because it shows that he has alot of dogs to feed.  

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mr Fritch,

Wait until everyone returns to their Computer from our Annual Ski-Doo Owners Club season kick-off Barbeque, and I am sure you will find out who Tater Tot is!    

We had a Great time at the Cook out!  Many from this forum were there.  We did a little bench racing,   and there was a ton of pure speculation about how everyone's sled was going to run,  this upcoming season.  

But who is Tater Tot?   Stay tuned for the answer, to this very important question!

ZMachMan

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok,  So no guesses this far on who Tater Tot is.    
Here is your first Clue:

"He made a statement he was going to be SPUD KING of the Potato Field Races in another Post,  But we explained to him at the cookout,  that all SPUD KINGS,  start out as Little Tater Tot's,  and must prove themselves before being called, SPUD KING."

Does that clue help?

ZMachMan

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Ahhhh,sled dog or should I say sled puppy!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sled puppy is right.  What a mouth on that kid.  I didn't think he was ever going to stop talking last night at the barbeque.    And sure enough he didn't.  We'll see how much talking he has to do when he gets beat by a girl.  Can't wait to race you Tater Tot!

·
Registered
918 Posts
I'd like to thank Idooski for his hospitality, burgers and place to crash. Thanks!
                  Ryan

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
You had to post the worst picture huh Tim? I hope that your enkoying my magizine you dirty dog!
 We had a blast I must say. And everyone signed the banner it looked like this morning.
caleb-tator tot

P.S. thanks for the ride Ryan

·
Registered
14 Posts
I didn't get to sign the banner.  Who has it anyway?  Yeah thanks Idooski for providing the place to have the barbeque and Mrs. Idooski for some good cookin!  Can't wait till next years party!

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Your dad signed all of your names on the banner Panda. It was still hanging at the end of the drive way when we left. It's Keiths (Idooski).
caleb

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well as long as my name is on it!

·
Registered
918 Posts
No problem Caleb. I just wanna see your sled when and if you get it all put together!
                Ryan

·
Registered
739 Posts
What? no pics of "old man winter" himself? I thought for sure someone would take a pic of him "strikin'-a-pose" on one of those sharp looking Victory's. Or maybe a Doo.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
"old man winter" was the one with the camera and jello shots
.thanks Idooski for the hospitality as well. Tator-Tot better watch that girl,she will show you that snow flap  
.I had a great time and look forward to seeing you all on the trails,or spud fields  

1 - 20 of 38 Posts