Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
They do not share reg's,some places you can loop into vermont to get fuel but for
the most part you need a VAST reg. to ride in vermont.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Vermont recipricates on ALL state registrations but you still must get a TMA trail pass to ride in VT regardless of where you are legally registered. Out of staters get wacked at $85 per machine. They are starting to check stickers alot more the last couple of years so be forewarned if you decide to poach. JQ

·
Registered
354 Posts
Forgot to mention liability insurance and proof of such is now needed to ride in Vt. as well. Nothing is cheap anymore!

·
Registered
935 Posts
Liberty Mutual is the only place I found in MA that insures sleds. My agent is in Ludlow, MA. If you want his name, PM me. I got great rates and full coverage inseason and drop it to liability off season.

Rob

·
Registered
354 Posts
Doo, good call on Liberty Mutual . I have four sleds and my house under them. Reasonable pricing, still more than it should be. I always biatch about insurance!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Progressive gave em a good rate on mine. Make sure you have your proof with you! I left mine at the condo this weekend and we got stopped. $164 Fine for failure to carry. Trooper was very nice tho. Gave me a week to fax proof of insurance and he ripped the ticket up after I faxed it in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts