Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought these gloves from the dealer back in October.Finally got to ride last week to try them out.In thirtey miles the gloves basically fell apart.The palm of the gloves ripped apart.I took them back to dealer and got store credit.They said that was the third pair they saw comeback.For 65 U.S. dollars and with the Ski Doo name on them,I expected good long lasting gloves.The glove part # is 446 093 Any of you other guys buy these? I just can't seem to get a good glove.What brand do you guys use?   Thanks

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I bought them and yes after 1 ride my index finger riped apart.  Took them back and got a new pair.  So far so good.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I just got a pair but no problems yet.
                            Ryan

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
been using the nylon racing gloves for 3 years now no problems here.my buddy ripped the palm of his after 2 years but it was his fault got caught on weld slag on his tie down crank.try the reima warrior gloves they are great also.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
After 3 rides all the finger stiching came apart ! took em back to the dealer and they gave me a new set. no problems since. i guesse the had a bad batch !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts