Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's kind of like teasing a dog w/a pork chop and not giving it to him...don't tell us how neat your new sled is if you can't show it to us.  GIVE US PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim  

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Hey buddy, long time no see! Now let's see your broke down Wildcat.hehe
PS I know him, so it's not like I'm just picking on the poor fool.LOL :p

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
My old trusty 86 pantera....I parted it last month :( ...she had just turn the 9000miles count when I part it down. It was a blast to ride on ice oval...very low and quite fast too. My speed record with it was 87 mph. My ride for this winter will be my 500$ 1991 cougar that I bought last spring. I will try to scan a pic of it this week.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
She no longer exist... :( I tried to sell her last spring and no one wanted it. So with the new cougar I was no longer needed it so I part it out. Lots of part that fit the cougar since its the same chassi. I keep the engine since I re-bering the crank last fall and add 2 new wiseco piston. So if the cougar fails I will just swap the old pantera's heart in it. But I dont think it will happened cause I will go thru the cougar engine too.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Awesome looking sled gordonh8r!! I think those ZR CCs are the best looking ZRs out there to date. I wish they had that same setup available and decal package in '03 with the 900 in it. I would have had one in a heart beat!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Heres my 500$ cougar I bought last spring with only 4500miles on it. Picture was taken in end of march and it was -35c that morning. Hopefully it was the last big cold we had. Im now making a big tune up on it and will be ready and like a new for the snow in december. It should cost me around 800$ to make it like a new.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by phazerhater@Jul 30 2003, 12:25 PM
Awesome looking sled gordonh8r!!  I think those ZR CCs are the best looking ZRs out there to date.  I wish they had that same setup available and decal package  in '03 with the 900 in it.  I would have had one in a heart beat!
Trev, you and I have agreed on this before, and I still feel the same way too. I wonder how those decals would look on a ZR with black belly and a green hood??? Great looking sled G-8r!!!

Go Jeff Gordon!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
JIM FRITCH,

Not to get to far of the subject... but finally a guy that realizes what the gordonh8r stands for and a nascar fan on this site awesome. Usually most respond like its my name........

Anyway thanks for the response on the sled

and Oh yea go Mark Martin

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Originally posted by gordonh8r@Jul 30 2003, 02:21 PM
JIM FRITCH,

Not to get to far of the subject... but finally a guy that realizes what the gordonh8r stands for and a nascar fan on this site awesome. Usually most respond like its my name........

Anyway thanks for the response on the sled

and Oh yea go Mark Martin
I knew what your name meant on here, I couldn't agree with it more!!! I would say the #6 is much better though!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts