Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doo Mikuni rack set up from MachZ. Currently jetted and spaced for 600 F-III or 700 Mach I. Power jet style from the float bowls (OEM). $175.00 Located in Irons,MI.

·
Registered
19 Posts
can they be spaced for mach z again or has the rack been modified and have they been bored and do you have mach z jetting i really need a set thanks...............

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can they be spaced for mach z again or has the rack been modified and have they been bored and do you have mach z jetting i really need a set thanks...............[/b]
#1. yes they can be spaces back with minimal effort. the holes are still in the rack to go back to 780-800. #2. I will pull them apart tonite and see EXACTLY what jets are now there. You would want to check with someone with more knowledge than I on what stock Mach Z settings are, and if these will work as is or what if anything to be recalibrated. #3. i am happy to hear that you really need a set. I really need to SELL this set! Back with you later tonite. Thanks! Andy

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
have they been bored or are they stock 38[/b]
They have been bored. These carbs came from Chuck Walters. Ski-Doo Master from Lewiston,MI. Needle Jet= 8AGY-41,center postion. Tubes=327-04. Mains=440,450,450. I stand corrected on my initial post. These appear to be jetted for the 780-800.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Who wants the 40 flats?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts