Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
01 grand touring 600,silver, nice very low miles like new really.$2,500 or reasonable offer pics soon

Attachments

·
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt nice sled , will consider trades.

·
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a couple more. will have new battery and windshield. I forgot I cracked it last year walking past it, hit it with my bib but. when I towed back a dead one , on the s.w. ride.

Attachments

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
a couple more. will have new battery and windshield. I forgot I cracked it last year walking past it, hit it with my bib but. when I towed back a dead one , on the s.w. ride.[/b]
The sled looks great and will talk with Terri. If we made this trade, I'm trying to figure out how we could do the exchange.
Can you email more pictures at [email protected] and I'll take a few more pics of the trailer and post or email them. The trailer measures inside 69 inches by 10 feet. Let me know.
Richard

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
I do not know much about this type of sled so be patient. Does it have studs, a tach, liquid cooled, any concerns whatsoever?
Thank you.
Richard

·
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do not know much about this type of sled so be patient. Does it have studs, a tach, liquid cooled, any concerns whatsoever?
Thank you.
Richard[/b]
liquid cooled ,never studded, yes it has a tach right beside the speedo with the same white face. I hate to get rid of it,as it has less miles than my 700. however the boy does not want to ride it.

·
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
very reliable engine. same one doo uses on the 500ss sleds today.

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
What's the word DooMan, are we still on for a trade?

Richard

·
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What's the word DooMan, are we still on for a trade?

Richard[/b]
:whistling: waiting on word

·
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sold , it is going to be in strongs michigan as an ambulace. the genelman whom bought it is donating it to them. :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts