Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone who know where I can find some sledmovies - both amateur and proffessional movies. Any good hub at Direct Connect maybee. If you know anything about movies - let me know about it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
You can download them or buy them from the producer's website. I have done both. You can get quite a few using Kazaa as your P2P sharing service. Just go to www.kazaa.com and download their software and then search for what you want. If you want to just buy the movies, simply do a search through an engine such as yahoo and you will find what you want. I think the 2 stroke cold smoke series is found at www.frontierfilms.com Hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I have Slednecks 4 on KaZaA, but let me warn you that it is illegal to use KaZaA, up to a $30,000 fine if they catch you sharing files. But then again they aren't looking so you may just get away with it.

·
Registered
310 Posts
steve, is it really a fine if you get caught!?? Ive been using Kazaa for ever! I also got Slednecks 4 off there.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Remember....the less money you pay the slednecks, the less movies they produce :cussing:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts