Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats more fun drag raceing or raceing through the trails as fast as you can go. I like a good drag race on the weekends, it's fun to see who has the fastest sled but any body can drive in a straight line. I like to get in the tight twisties and then see who the better driver is, to me thats raceing. What do you guy's like better.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Both. But prefer drags as it does not endanger other people you meet if you are in a good open area.

·
Registered
310 Posts
DEFF TRAIL RACING! :D

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
both trail and drag racing.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I haven't drag raced before but that is all they have around here and I go watch most of the time on the river or lakes, there have been obstical course races that I have been to before, those are fun to do or watch, I am going to go to snocross in winnipeg on the 14+15 of Dec. I would really love to get into that if I ever get rich, lol :) , I think obstical or snoX defines a riders abilitly, in drag racing you need to have the right weight of yourself to sled and be able to press the throttle and go in a straight line.

Joshua

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
drag racing gets old real fast,after 4 or 5 passes im bored,i just want to ride(off trail mostly)then you can see who can ride and who cant :devil:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I like high speed, twisty, bumpy, trails at night!!!!

Drag racing isnt much fun at all.

I like getting banged around.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I like eating up the bumps like they weren't even there. My 600 isn't much of a drag racer but the HPG's do a nice job on the trails and ditches.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
no spanking happening over here :thumbsup: :p

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Off trail riding

I am glad you guys don't ride around here,it would be scary to come around a corner and meet one of ya racing down the trail :cussing:

I have nothing against aggressive riding but it has its place

·
Registered
209 Posts
Please no jonny snowcross racing in the trails. My friend and I came across a couple of yahoos in the trail a couple of years ago. They where going way to fast and over shot the corner and if my frined was not watching for the on comming A## H### he would have been broad sided at 50 mph. Racing has its place and its not in the trials

Buy the way l like drag racing on the lake

Duane

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm not encouraging raceing through the trails where you can endanger other people, thats not what i was talking about. I ment on a track or a big sandpit like we have, not on a public trail where others are out just enjoying themselves. Thats not cool at all to race like a fool on a trail that parents with kids might be on. Sorry for the mix up about that, I didn't mean for anyone to think I was one of those kind of guy's.

K

·
0 Posts
:D I love Drag racing :D :) Especially when you have the fastest sled :D When i do not. My little 500 won't keep up to my brothers Mach.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
are you talking when they race in dunns lake?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts