Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a fellow that is wanting me to build him an asphalt sled to run 1/8 miles. anyone here done it before? sled of choice for him is a 97 machz. I think I may take on this winter project. :thumbsup: I had been talking about it for a couple years, but my son and I desided to go kart racing. so he called today and asked if I would be interested in building and wrenching one for him. :confused: if I had before I would take it on no problem. I am sure I will ,I will post pics if and when I doo. told him be after the first of the year before I could. sounds fun :thumbsup:

·
Registered
852 Posts
i was thinking about the same thing but i think i`m gonna stick with grass another year. depending on the "total game plan" it really shouldnt be to hard. really you could get away with minimal stuff. first find out what the budjet is for the conversion. i would recommend a minimum to go bare bones with some incidentals a dollar number of 1500. keep in mind your gonna be bracket racing...it doesnt matter how fast you go you just have to get down the track the same way everytime. dont sacrafice nothing for the sake of consistantcy. if you think i can be of help feel free to pm me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts