Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read the comparo of the 4 800 class mountain sleds (one being the Yamaha Apex) and the Dragon was their top pick. They had lots of good stuff to say about all of them of course, but they summed it up by saying "The others may do a few things better then the Dragon, but the Dragon RMK does more things consistently better then the rest of the class."

What was I surprised at?
Not that the Yamaha is way too heavy to compete with the others, that's common sense.
A little by the Artic Cat being so out classed, but it's the most dated of the class, so maybe that has something to do with it.

I was surprised that they said the Rev XP didn't feel light. A 40lb drop and they said that it's really only noticeable getting it off the trailer, but not when riding it.

Anyway, kudo's to Polaris for an important class win.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just read the comparo of the 4 800 class mountain sleds (one being the Yamaha Apex) and the Dragon was their top pick. They had lots of good stuff to say about all of them of course, but they summed it up by saying "The others may do a few things better then the Dragon, but the Dragon RMK does more things consistently better then the rest of the class."

What was I surprised at?
Not that the Yamaha is way too heavy to compete with the others, that's common sense.
A little by the Artic Cat being so out classed, but it's the most dated of the class, so maybe that has something to do with it.

I was surprised that they said the Rev XP didn't feel light. A 40lb drop and they said that it's really only noticeable getting it off the trailer, but not when riding it.

Anyway, kudo's to Polaris for an important class win.[/b]
I Snow Checked the 800 dragon RMK in March. I Paid for it over the summer and I am waiting for the ultimate call so we can pick it up. I had a feeling that this would be the choice sled for the year.
I bought a 07 600rmk last year, nice ride and was able to keep up with alot of 800's.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts