Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going to the races? I won't be this year, but enjoyed the 2 trips I've made. If you do go post your impressions on the new race sleds.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Wife and I are going, will be 10 or 11 years in a roll for us. Will post some pictures when we get back.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw a post on SGC where the Poos pretty well cleaned up in Pro Super Stock (what the stock 600s run). Ross Martin won & the next 4 riders were on Poos as well. The 'doos seemed to be struggling & a lot of the sleds broke the plastic throttle block. Poster said that BRP has issued a update for the 600RS. Blair Morgan finished 7th & Robbie Malinoski 9th.

In Pro Open Tucker Hibbert won all 3 of his heats & the final. Poo riders took the next 7 positions. Blair finished 11th & Robbie took 12th. Neither of the Yamahas qualified for the final.

I guess it was a good thing I didn't make the trip out there this year.

BTW, Hibbert is only running a partial schedule this season again. How has he done on the Supercross series in the past? Is he challenging the established riders? I've watched a bit of US MX on TV & have never heard him mentioned.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts