Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the dynoport pipe and silencer come with jetting and clutching instructions??

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
I would not pipe the sled if it is your 600,from your signature.I would clutch it and add reeds.where are you located? if your near northern lower michigan this winter you should take zmachmans offer from the other post.he will help set-up your sled you buy the parts.you will not find many tuners out there of his caliber that are willing to do that..

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why shouldnt i pipe my sled??  but unfortuantly im not in mighigan im in maine.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Call Rich at dynoport and he can give you instructions.  If you run 91 octane you can run stock jettinng.   If you run in colder temps then jet 1-2 sizes up.  This is for short wide open runs.  If you hold the throttlewide open for miles then jet up four sizes.  For the clutch run 1-2 grams more.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
not worth the money.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Have you looked at slp's single? A friend put one on his wifes summit and it really woke it up. It did come with tuning instructions (available online I think).

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hillpounder, i did look at the SLP pipe, says it adds 8hp w/ the pipe and can that it comes with.  I saw the tuning stuff online, looks pretty easy.  8hp gain would be awesome!  Im thinking about getting the SLP, people tell me they are bullet proof so ill probly go with that one.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'm debating as well what to do. Reverse, Pipes, or reeds?

·
Registered
227 Posts
I too just installed the SLP pingle pipe on my mxz 600.I got it from Redman.The fit and finish is awsome compared to the crankshop twins.I hope this pipe works well......Baddude  

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Mustardman, get the reverse, your back will thank you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts