Discussion Starter #1
Eagle River area reports 12+ inches of new fallen
snow from last night and today. I will be leaving on
Fri if anyone wants to ride with.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
mxz7,
 at 500 posts you will be able to change your member title to household stallion, you're not far away.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
We should all plan a trip to meet each other and go riding the weekend after next!  I was just studding my machine tonight and notice that I busted up my skid frame!  It's a mess!  Hopefully get it done before my race on sunday!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
MXZ7~  Thanks alot!  Would you be interested in meeting in Eagle River the weekend after next??  If so send me a message!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I will be in St Germain Mar 2nd-5th....I'm all for meeting up with whoever's going to in the area then.  Let me know.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Thanks for the info.  I might be able to ride for the first time sense December 1st.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
02MXZ600~  Where are you going riding?  Where are you from and where do you go to school?

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
midnight,I actually got out of my family thing this weekend,I made a deal with my wife,she couldn't refuse.lol Im' leaving to go up in 10 minutes. I still plan on going next weekend.
I'll get you some details early next week.Seeee Yaaaaaa!

·
Registered
372 Posts
hey boys lets get together the week of Mar 1,2,3.  around the Eagle River/Conover area.  I think Stiemy will be in on this.  If its bad,  how about the UP???  Let me know ...

·
Registered
530 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (midnight screamer @ Feb. 21, 2002, 10:13pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">02MXZ600~  Where are you going riding?  Where are you from and where do you go to school?[/b][/quote]
My dad and I might be going to the Bayfield area.  We might be going next Friday through Sunday.  I go to school at St. Cloud State U.  Yeah, I know our Hockey team kicks Butt.:)  How about yourself?

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Sounds good...how about Sunday at Bauer's Dam....do a little water crossing?  We will be getting in about 6:00 a.m. and will be ready to hit the trails.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
02MXZ600~  I live about 45 miles north of Duluth.  My aunt and uncle lived in St. Cloud for a long time.  I have many relatives around the Little Falls area too!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
So you all would like to meet up on the first of March?  I could probably do that!  I have to work all of this weekend though:(  What a bummer
  No race for me on sunday:(

Keep me posted!

·
Registered
530 Posts
I think my dad and I are going to make reservations tomorrow.  For next weekend!!!!!!!!!!  If we get the snow that should come, we might get some good riding in.

·
Registered
530 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (midnight screamer @ Feb. 22, 2002, 11:54pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">02MXZ600~  I live about 45 miles north of Duluth.  My aunt and uncle lived in St. Cloud for a long time.  I have many relatives around the Little Falls area too![/b][/quote]
How are the snow conditions in your area?  We were kind of thinking about making a short trip in a couple of weeks too, permitting good snow conditions.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Horsecollars,I have reservations to stay at MNL resort on Buckatobon Lake.in Conover,just a stones throw from Bauers Dam.If anybody wants to stay at that resort or in our cabin let me know real quick,they may have another cabin open yet.

Jim,I was just at Bauers this weekend.Lots of watercrossers.Glenn and Donna were raking in the bucks,shoulder to shoulder inside.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
02MXZ600~  Well, there is some snow.  I haven't been on trails since my sled is broke down right now (suspension.)  We got about an inch of snow today and it looks like we will be getting some more throught out the rest of the week.  There are alot of people riding the rivers around here.  I know up farther north (Ely/Tower) have more snow.  It should be descent riding up there!  Email me when you plan on coming up so I can give you trail conditions.  Later.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
mxz7~  I don't think I can make it next weekend either
  Got a race.  If you plan on doing it again later this season just email me or post something.  How was the riding this weekend?  Hope you had a great time!  Later.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts