Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure that most on this site have been following progress of my machine since its failure in Dec. Yesterday was the day to decide. No contest. I'm keeping the '02 MXZX 800. There's nothing  in '03 offered like it! No 'X' package with the piggyback shocks, racing brake nor the cool grapfics!  Ski-Doo has extended my warrenty for another year. Machine is at the shop for yet another fix. They put shims under the needles to lean it out more. After the updates were done, carb nozzle adjustment and then the remapping of the DPM it went a total distance of 14 kms on 10 liters of fuel! Then the needles were shimmed. So for the 8th time I will travel south to get it. Whatever, I can assure you guys that by next Sept it will be running right. But after seeing the '03 offerings I'm kinda glad its still around for me to get, rather than wrapped around a tree somewhere as I felt like doing a few times. And MachZZZZZZ, I think there will be a new package for your favourite machine. CK3 chassis has been out too long with no changes. Time has caught up to it. Look for a "spring only" weapon. Thats my thoughts.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bobber, glad you have more faith in Bombardier than I do.  Think we have been back a forth to the dealer as much as you have this year.  We told Bombardier that the next time we took it back they were keeping it!

Bombardier is going to trade us out of the 02 X package 800 because they can't fix the problem and can't find an 02 replacement so we are pushing for the 03 Rev.  It is the only MZX with X package features like the racing brake, the C-46 rear shock and the front shock that has the res.  Now I just need to get by the looks of the darn thing.

Our dealer has test drivin the Rev and said that my husband will love it.  He rides cafe style bikes in the summer and he said that it feels alot like a bike when you sit on it (the Skidoo show was in town yesterday so we had a chance to check them out).

Good luck

·
Registered
310 Posts
ive noticed EVERY company has slacked this year in sled making, probably because of this bad season, or because of last years high selling, they just think the people will keep buying their stuff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts