Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 XC-800... I love it, except for one thing (and I know it's a common problem). The gosh darn oil rez. cap seems like it's stripped, sometimes if you get it just right it will tighten all the way. Most of the time though it acts stripped. Is there another cap that will work? Does anyone have any fixes for this? any help would be appreciated!!! :hallo1:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not actually from tug-hill... I live outside of Binghamton, NY. Me and my buddies travel up there to ride pretty much every weekend! We ride the whole hill: redfield, osceola, turin, barnes corners. Look for me this winter, I have a 2001 xc-800 with no decals and a chrome windshield. Lates.
:hallo1:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm originally from Turin, my parents live up there, saves on motel fees, I live down towards Oswego now, but still go up there every weekend in the winter.. Sounds like you have an awsome sled, I thought about getting the 800, but with having to insure 3 sleds, I stuck with the 600.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I kinda wonder what kind of plastics Polaris uses for their reservoir bottles? I know it is apple and oranges, but my water bottle neck is stripped too and not holding any pressure to the cooling circuit; it is on the recall list. :sly:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts