Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!  I'm kinda new here and thought I would ask a question.  Has anyone here installed one of those aftermarket adjustable EFI fuel pressure regulators?  I have heard of the factory "non-adjustable" ones vary from 2-3 psi.  Would this be a worthwhile investment?  I also am looking for clutching setups that kick butt on the trail.  Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
285 Posts
bart, there really is not much of a reason for it unless you are runing pipes, ethanol, or gutted air box. you can get one from hi performance international, hiperf.com. if you are going to get one, get the one that has a new regulator, not the one where you can adjust the stock regulator. all that one does is adjust the spring pressure in your stock regulator and will not compensate for atmospheric pressure.for the clutching, a black magic super shifter kit will work well, depending on how your primary is shimmed the super shifter weights that come with it will hit with a hard engagement, i mean like a smack. that kit is really good, springs and helix, but the weights hit like a ton of sh**.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts