Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

HELP, Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had my first ride of the year last weekend and when I loaded my sled, 1996 Arctic Cat ZRT800 back onto the trailer I noticed that I took a piece out of one of the skis. [email protected]$^*. I took the ski off the sled at home, checked on line with a parts place, Royal Distributing out of Guelph & ordered what I thought were the correct repalcement parts. When they showed up I realized that I goofed and had ordered plactic skins that are meant to go over metal skis. Off I went to a local supplier to do some checking and find out that I have after market skis on the sled. The supplier had heard of these skis but has no info as where to get parts or if they are still in bussiness. I bought the sled used last year and love it but I don't have things like a owners manual etc.

Does anyone out there have a line on this manufacture? Skis are 2 piece aluminum with a plastic base and all I need is the palstic base.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
This is all I could find. I don't think this company is in business anymore.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ekholm-vintage-racing-...1QQcmdZViewItem

This auction listing claims the the skis shown use standard polaris ski skins. Don't know if these are the same skis as you have or what, but it's the only information I could find at all.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
are they like these that I had on my Indy 500?

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
are they like these that I had on my Indy 500?[/b]
Don't thinks so. Mine are two piece. Aluminum attachment piece with a plastic ski attached via 8 pop rivets, 3 machine screws to the front loop which is plastic/nylon and the 4 runner bolts.

Thanks for the reply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts