Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This feature is not working. Nothing happens when I push the button up/down. The gauge does not move nor does the shaft move in/out on the suspension. I have it above 3500 Rpm when activitating the switch.

Anyone know if there is one component that is prone to go bad or where to start troubleshooting? The sled has only 600 miles on it.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
I'm not positive, but I think we're talking about an M-10 w/ACE system. Correct? If so, thinking problem could be electrical or mechanical. ACE system not the most reliable. Without a good mechanical background, this may be best taken to a dealer.

If you know what you're doing, I would disconnect the power to the ACE system from the sleds normal power supply and power it up with a known good power supply (battery, battery charger,whatever) that will work without the motor running. This will let you do some diagnostic work and isolate the problem to a switch, bad connection, or maybe no problem. Could be a problem due to lack of power from the sleds system. Could also easily be a jammed/corroded, or other problem in the ACE unit itself.......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts