Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tis the trailer buying season...I have a line on a ~1997 10' Triton Elite V-nose (drive on-drive off).  It has a double lift enclosure on it (lifts both ways).  The setup is in good condition and they are asking $1400.  I have never seen a V-nose with a enclosure so I am wondering whether or not this works well.  The thought of not dragging my sleds off a conventional tip-up type is appealing.  Any comments on how this setup works in the real world and/or whether or not this is a fair deal.  Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
buy it!!it's cheap.i've got a 12 foot triton and they want $1500 just for the cover-not to mention the trailer.it;s a steal...bring it home and smile.

·
Registered
387 Posts
you will enjoy it.

the "V" sitcks out of the enclosure, they use the same enclosures as a "flat" nose trailer. The "V" allows you to turn so you can get off the trailer without disconnecting from the truck and the toung is a bit longer, about a foot I think-

they work very well and are a must if you don't have reverse

can't speak on the price, but looks like everyone else thinks its a good deal

Go to this link once there click "BLIZZARD" there is a good v nose pic there -
V Nose Trailer Picture, click here

good luck!  

3 months and counting!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Well last year I picked up either a 99 or 2000. Same trailer as your talking about, with a Bear Cat cap. for 1400. This thing was perfect, also came with tongue jack, spare, and runners. It only had one sled run up and down it once. Thats it. Great Great Deal. The only thing I can say is this. Try for a 12 footer. They  give you that extra little bit of room even if you only have a single seat sled. Not a long track. Then make sure its not one of the ones with the four struts in each corner. They get in the way. Get a newer one with a single Z style strut in the center. Much easier to make the corner when you come off the trailer. If the struts are in the corners then when you unload off the front, you have to kick the back over so you don't rub. It's early, deals will still come around.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
while we are on the subject-i'm still looking for a 12 foot x 101"cap for a triton tilt bed trailer.will travel if need be.please let me know if you have any leads...it could snow tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (boss hoss @ Sep. 03, 2002, 1:57pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">whit could snow tomorrow!!!
[/b][/quote]

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to everybody for there input.  I went ahead and picked the trailer up today.  It sure is a step up from the 8' homemade I have been running since '92!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts