Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
I have never run through Enfield on #5, but I have ridden from Enfield exit of 89 on #5 down past Whaleback Mountain, down around Grantham and Croyden. They have some pretty good trails, were not marked very well though, no direction markers or feul station directions at most of the intersections.....lots of snow there right now.

The next town up from Enfield is Canaan. #5 goes from there to Pittsburgh. The ride from Canaan north is a lot of fun. It brings you up into the mountains. Those are really good cruisin' trails, fast and smooth. When you get into Rumney area the Baker River Valley grooming club does a heck of a good job with there trails. Lots of decent loops to ride of of #5. Very well marked area also.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I live in Sunapee, about 25 minutes from Enfield. I have been on 5 north there, the trails are awsome in the whole Enfield/Lyme area. It goes on up towards Franklin, but I havnt been past there. Trails in the area are awesome though. Trails around town here in Sunapee are also very good if you ever do any riding around here.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Post your reports here.[/b]
I live in Orange no riding here either and decided to just wait it out, There are a lot of great trails in the area especially heading into Groton, Hebron, Franklin, Lebanon. It's all good when we have snow:-( Is it me or is this just a repeat of last year? :undercover:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts