Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting a EPI clutch kit in my 06 900 Fusion this weekend any thoughts on this? Please only reply if you have used this on your sled. :thumbsup: I've heard both good and bad about the kit...... I don't care if it's bad or good unless you have one :slick:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm putting a EPI clutch kit in my 06 900 Fusion this weekend any thoughts on this? Please only reply if you have used this on your sled. :thumbsup: I've heard both good and bad about the kit...... I don't care if it's bad or good unless you have one :slick:[/b]

·
Registered
2 Posts
i had an EPI clutch kit in my 900 fusion and i loved it.i prefered the yellow primary spring for trail riding. the kit really woke up my fusion...

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Yep... :cool: and thinking about the 80 gram weights :eek:hmy:[/b]
thats alot id try the 78's first. your running a single pipe with the airbox mod, anything else. your pushin 160 to 165 real HP i bet.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats alot id try the 78's first. your running a single pipe with the airbox mod, anything else. your pushin 160 to 165 real HP i bet.[/b]
:huh: 125 horsepower is what I'm thinking :wink:

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we keep going back to that, haha. mike its going to fly when your all done.[/b]

:huh: It flew before I touched it !!! Anyone who beleives all the bad talk about these sleds should see this one :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts