Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever used an EPI trail performance clutch kit on there non-valved 700 twin or anything else. What I want to know is if they come with the cam arms? I didn't see them in the picture for this kit. All the showed was the 2 springs and the helix. Please give me any info.

·
Registered
75 Posts
do yourself a favor and by a set of heavy hitters from thunder products. you can by these from your dealer. you put these clutch weights in your sled and adjust them to your sleds power band and you will be very happy with the performance in your polaris sled. the weights seem to work very well or best with a straight angle helix like 36 or 38 in your 700.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Yes the EPI clutch clutch kit work awesome! I have his clutch products in my sled that help me set 2 world records at hayward winterfest on my 00 pol xc 600sp 107.6 in 1000ft 600 single pipe stock class, and we install many of there kits at our performance shop check out our web site www.cseracing.com we have a direct link to EPI. you could email us for any help or suggestions you would need to increase performance on your sled. We also have a couple of other record sleds the rest of my family races.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The clutch kit you want is EPI silver drive spring (145-300) a set of polaris 10-62 weights! In the driven clutch you need a EPI silver Driven spring (44-91) with a progressive 52-34 helix. This works great on trail and on race track!! Won alot of races with this kit! (99 xc700) engagement at stock 4100 pulls at 8000!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts