Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, but you have posted more images than you are allowed to

The error above is what I get.  Whaaaaaatttts Uuuppppp??????? :angry:

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Quote from legolamb, posted on Nov. 15 2001, 08:44am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, but you have posted more images than you are allowed to

The error above is what I get. Whaaaaaatttts Uuuppppp??????? :angry:

Are you attempting to post more than 3 images in a post? I am not sure why you would get this unless it is over the 3 image maximum in a post.

Corey
SWWebmaster

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't have any images other than the clickable smiles.  Are these limited to 3?  Also, since I have you attention, I had one of my pictures deleted off a post, and I assume it was due to the size.  The problem is I see pictures that are larger than mine being posted and are still there.  Has the size limit changed?

Thanks Corey.

Dave

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Quote from legolamb, posted on Nov. 15 2001, 09:19am
I didn't have any images other than the clickable smiles. Are these limited to 3? Also, since I have you attention, I had one of my pictures deleted off a post, and I assume it was due to the size. The problem is I see pictures that are larger than mine being posted and are still there. Has the size limit changed?

Thanks Corey.

Dave

Dave,

Yes, there is a limit on the number of smilies that can be in a post. I can't remember what I set it to right now though.

As far as images go, NO, the size requirements have not changed. When I can find time, I do try to resize images that are too large for the forums. Sometimes I can't, so I have to delete them. I always at least try to make a quick resize to them to avoid deleting them.

If yours was one, I apologize.

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts