Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What effect does the Boivin ETS kit have on that skid? I hear its better on trails, but what does it do exactly? Does it prevent the sled from squatting as much or what? Do you lose the wheelie capability?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
They basically change it into a coupled suspension as the
front and rear swing arms will then work together.I had a
kit on my old mxz670 and it definately changed the handling
of the sled.I found it was more stable and a bit smoother.I have
never ridden a ck3 with the ETS's though.Hope this helps ya rocketman :)

·
Registered
625 Posts
It helped my ck3, it soes not lift the skiis as much, it basically limits the weight transfer and couples the suspension so the rear suspension works more like a swingarm. I like it better than stock.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
It just handles and rides WAY better. If you want to wheelie like usual, loosen up the acm nut, you want to do a 6" wheelie for drags, tighten her up. The range is just much better.

·
Registered
373 Posts
The kit is good for aggressive riders, it helps to prevent inside ski lift but not eliminate it, you will lose about 1" of suspension travel with the kit installed, you will drag race better without it and get a plushier ride without it, I took mine out last season and I'm still debating on weather or not to put it back in, IMO it's over rated for the price they charge for it, but other people swear by them, it's just a riding preference thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts