23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this web page from Snowgoer...

Do they know something?

We can only hope!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
177 Posts
That looks very promising :) , We can only hope its true ???

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Anyone happen to know how wide that engine is. I don't think it will fit in the front frame. To me it looks like the 700 barely fits in that frame. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
387 Posts
not just your opinion its the truth-

you are never going to fit that motor into the F7 skid, not as its presently configured...

·
Registered
362 Posts
It might not fit now, but when they get it to, OH Boy!! Who's taking my deposit???

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
With insurance being a fairly large issue for the big bore sleds it may prove to be lousy timing for a new bigger bore sled.
???
Sled..

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
To bad the gixer motor isn't reliable in the bike like the R-1 motor was. Everyone loves to speculate on the GSX-R 1100 in a sled but it isn't reliable. People buying ne would need to know this to expect posssible failure. Hopefully they'll have it reliable for the sled.
Caleb

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Maybe I've been out of the bike loop for too many years but I didn't know they where having trouble with the GSXR engines, whats happening to them?
Sled..

·
Registered
30 Posts
I would expect either a 4-stroke F-chassis next year or an F9.

Either one will need a slightly different chassis because the 700 motor barely fits in it.

Arctic Cat has to come up with something new for next year!

;)

·
Registered
146 Posts
GSXR motors have allways been the most reliable and powerfull. I havnt heard of any real probs with the 1000 (They dont make an 1100). Or they could just put the 1300 in it. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts