Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go to the home page and click on  the live news feed link. And then go to the Yellow Stone news. This is the stuff we absolutely don't need happening. The tree huggers are loving it. They won't care about the good just the BAD & UGLY. Think about it people.
Caleb

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
What home page & what live news link?

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
You know as much as i would like to defend this.  I cant belive with the situation in yellowstone that some [email protected]#s would go in there and make that much trouble.  Talk about dumb people.  If i was on the verge of losing my area to sled in i would not go and speed, race, careless drive, Go off trails and chase bison and all that other crap.  These people should pay because there giveing everyone else a bad name.  

As for the greenies.  OH BOY there going to love this.  This is a perfect report according to them.  I cant wait to hear the lovely comments for them.

Its hard for me to say stuff about this because im not an American and i have never been to yellowstone.  But let me say that if this crap was happening in my backyard i would be very scared about not riding in the future and be very mad at the guys that fuel the greenies fire.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everyone,
  SW has a live news link on the SW forum homepage. It's on the right side of the screen towards the top. I guess it needs to be made more visible.
Caleb

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Phazerhater,
  I'll take this one small chance to rib you for not knowing about the SW news and the links.  

Caleb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts